International Hub is an administrative unit of the University of Lodz whose main objective is internationalisation of the university. The unit serves as a contact point for international researchers which provides administrative assistance regarding all the formalities related to the employment process and stay at the university. International Hub is also coordinating activities within European University of Post-industrial Cities (UNIC).
The main activities of the International Hub include:
- supporting and participating in international networks,
- applying for and coordinating university projects that have a positive impact on the internationalisation of the university,
- establishing cooperation with foreign universities,
- positioning of the University of Lodz in rankings,
- organising events addressed to international researchers that introduce them to the academic community,
- assisting international researchers at every stage of the employment process and their stay at the university,
- constant cooperation with the university authorities, faculties and central administration units regarding the employment of international researchers,
- preparing English translations of administrative documents, contracts, regulations and announcements addressed to international employees and doctoral students,
- coordinating and managing translation requests carried out by an external translation office,
- developing good practices aimed at increasing the internationalisation of the University.
- Uniwersytecka 3 90-136 Łódź