Members of the University of Lodz Council in the 2021- 2024 term are:
- Anna Felisiak,
- Sławomir Fijałkowski,
- Ewa Kołodziejczyk (Przewodnicząca),
- Rajmund Martyniuk,
- Grzegorz Michalski,
- Marcin Palusiak.
Pursuant to Article 19 (1, point 2) of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. - Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended) the University of Lodz Council also includes, by operation of law, the chairman of the University of Lodz Students’ Council. Since 25 November 2020, this function is performed by Mr. Mateusz Kłudczyński.
COUNCIL OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LODZ
ul. Narutowicza 68, room 107
OFFICE OF THE UL COUNCIL
Phone: +48 42 635 40 10, +48 635 40 04
Tasks of the UL Council include:
- giving opinions on a draft of the University's strategy;
- giving opinions on the Statute draft;
- monitoring financial management of the University;
- monitoring the University management;
- nominating candidates for the Rector, after obtaining an opinion of the Senate;
- issuing opinions on the report on the implementation of the University's strategy;
- performing other tasks specified in the Statute and the provisions of generally applicable law.